FAU Chamber Creation
Who are we?
Friends of the African Union (FAU) is a not for profit organization headquartered in Cincinnati.
What is our Mission?
FAU is an economic, social, humanitarian, charitable, educational and new media civil-society organization. We were founded in 2012 to improve the lives of the people of the African diaspora and to support the work of the African Union (the African equivalent of the European Union).
When did FAU Chamber Begin?
In 2016, FAU created a for-profit public benefit company in NY, FAU EDcorp, based on actions in 2005 of the African Union Assembly when it defined the African Diaspora as “… peoples of African descent and heritage living outside the continent, irrespective of their citizenship, and who remain committed to contributing to the development of the continent and the building of the African Union”.
In the years immediately following its formation, FAU participated in United States Government meetings with African Nations; African Union meetings and consolations; United Nations forums, conferences and human rights investigations; recruited allies (including Native American and African tribal groups); built an affiliate structure with national bureaus and local chapters, and; lined up resources including $90B worth of bank based Community Benefit Agreements.
Using E-Commerce to connect African Americans and the people of the African Union in a debt restructuring plan.
In September 2018, FAU will begin to offer programming across the United States in seven focus areas:
- Combating racism through economic development and human rights development using the UN Universal Periodic Review of Nations.
- Intergenerational community wealth.
- Economically disadvantaged focused business development by erasing the digital divide.
- Next generation civic infrastructure including continuity of governance at the neighborhood level.
- Comprehensive Internet of Everything based education.
- 21st century health solutions,
Our free FAU membership is based on you submitting documents that prove you are a person of African Descent and stating your support us and limited special interest group memberships. 3 million by 2019.